… for your wonderful support to make the 2nd PRME Regional Meeting DACH such a great success, which has taken place at University of Applied Sciences HTW Chur, Switzerland, on 30-31 October 2014
The inaugural Responsible Management Education Research Conference entitled “The Future of Responsible Management Education” has proven to be a landmark event by fostering exchange on diverse themes and providing an excellent opportunity to present work in progress to a distinguished international audience of sustainability-driven actors, including
- leaders of both PRME signatory and non-signatory business schools and universities;
- departments of management and universities that are committed to responsible management education;
- faculty members who are responsible for the implementation of PRME-related content through their teaching and research;
- representatives of universities and faculty members who are looking for an opportunity to get in contact with PRME and/or the PRME chapter DACH;
- and business representatives who are responsible for the selection of new talent and of executive education and continuing education programming.
Thank you all for joining us in Chur to bring this unique academic un-conference on stage together. A total of around 180 participants from all continents and about thirty countries have established the basis for an on-going discourse for academics, students, as well as practitioners, on the core idea of furthering sustainable development through management education and responsible business conduct.
Speaker, PRME chapter DACH
Chair, RMER conference
Download > RMERconference Brochure