PRME Chapters are regional platforms within a particular geographic context, performing an important role in rooting PRME within different national, regional, cultural and linguistic contexts, and facilitating the growth and engagement of PRME with respect to implementing the Six Principles.
More information about PRME regional chapters can be found here.
This PRME Conference takes place under the patronage of the UN Global Compact Office of the United Nations and the PRME Regional Chapter DACH.
The following higher education institutions form the PRME Regional Chapter DACH:
- University of Applied Sciences HTW Chur, Switzerland
- Pforzheim University, Germany
- MCI Management Center Innsbruck, Austria
- Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- GGS Heilbronn – German Graduate School of Management & Law, Germany
- WU Wien – Vienna University of Economics & Business, Austria
- Hochschule der Medien – Steinbeis University Berlin, Germany
- IUBH School of Business and Management, Germany
- TU Dresden – IHI Zittau, Germany
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden (OTH), Germany
- IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, Austria
- Reutlingen University, Germany
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
- University of Tuebingen – Global Ethic Institute, Germany
- Donau-Universität Krems – Fakultät für Wirtschaft und Globalisierung, Austria
- HWZ Hochschule für Wirtschaft Zürich, Switzerland
ZHAW School of Management and Law, Switzerland